The various sanitary items, like soaps and wipes, that you should stock up on to keep you and your shelter clean and hygienic.
Sanitary essentials: Various items
Bottom line: If there's no running water, you need sanitary stuff to keep things hygienic.
THE CLEAN LIST
- Amazon Elements Baby Wipes, Fresh Scent, 720 Count, Resealable Packs with Tub: Not just for babies anymore.
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, 2L, Pack of 2: Two of these are gallon worth of hand sanitizer.
- Ginger Lily Farms Botanicals Island Tranquility Body Wash Gallon: Wash your body, baby. You'll need water for this, of course.
- Marcal Toilet Paper 100% Recycled - 2 Ply White Bath Tissue, 336 Sheets Per Roll - 48 Rolls: Not the stuff you'd normally buy, but with 48 rolls, with more than 300 sheets per roll, it will last a long time in times of need. Just put it aside somewhere and open if and when truly needed.
- Clorox Healthcare CLO 30577 Bleach Germicidal Wipes: Good for all kinds of cleaning stuff.